Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Welcome Back

the pitiful state of my blog-keeping has been pointed out to me by numerous persons. i am succombing to pressure and updating. don't think less of me.

the months since june 22 have been quite eventful. a rundown:

I...

  • started a relationship
  • ended a relationship
  • had a new roommate move in
  • got a cat
  • same roommate moved out
  • she took the cat
  • continued to love love love my niece Hallie
  • started a new job
  • new-apartment searched
  • had a birthday
  • lost my grandpa
  • bought a great pair of boots
  • lost a bet due to said boots
  • changed my mind about numerous things
  • went to a fab concert
  • heard the miraculous news that my mother's liver function has gone from dead to 69% alive.

and, finally,

  • made some good decisions about how to respond to complicated situations.

i will expound on some of these things next, in less than six months.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

YAY!!! You are back!!! I hope you don't go another 6 months before posting again ;)

Joy and Ted said...

Wow - sounds like we need to chat so I can really be updated on your life. Thanks for posting pics of turkey day. It looked like a happy day! Your mom looks great. Love and miss you! I will be in touch soon. :)