Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Trip Across the South



One of the great blessings of my life is to have so many friends that live in so many places. It almost seems that anywhere I need to go, I know someone in that city and I can't crash at their place. I love visiting friends and having them show me around their lives.

Hooray for being a teacher and having summers off! Free to do whatever I want. This year, I'm traveling around the South to see some of my best girlfriends.

The itinerary is this:

Meeting Mare in Atlanta, GA
Staying at her house in Athens for a bit
Meeting Nellene in Chattanooga, TN
Visiting her place in Nashville
Back to Mare's
Road trip with Mare to DC
Mare drops me off at Joy's in Richmond, VA
Meet back up with Mare in DC to visit Audrey
Travel down to Savannah, GA
Find Trishelle in that charming little town
Spend a few days with Trish and fam in Jacksonville, FL
Then...

I am yet to buy my ticket home, so who knows.

7 comments:

Kaylee said...

NO you need to get a plane ticket back so I can see you! Your trip isn't even half way through and I am leaving in a couple months :(

Tiffany said...

COME HOME! Southwest is having some killer deals right now! Starting at $39!!

Hepworths said...

I want to live in the South right now so we can have a sleepover, look at beautiful scenery, and talk till all hours of the night. So happy you got to take that trip!

camilla said...

Um, don't forgot me!

camilla said...

Oh, this is last summer, I thought it was this summer. Now I am not sad.

Brian and Nellene said...

Heather were are you. I checked your blog for new posts and this is what I found! Coming home for Christmas! What to see your face!

Brian and Nellene said...

Opps. WHERE are you?... WANT to see your face....