Monday, January 14, 2013

Wash Your Hands

I am a business manager for a charter school, but because I missed the classroom and a classroom here needed a teacher, I picked up teaching a 7th grade CTE (Careers and Technical Education) class. It's pretty awesome. I basically do fun activities with them. Well, I try to. They don't always turn out.

Today did, though.  Lately I'm teaching a Healthcare Careers unit. Today my mom Tam talked about being a CNA and my sis Kaylee talked about being a medical receptionist.  Tammie had the kids put glow lotion on, half of them then washed their hands and the other half de-germed with hand santizer. Then they put their hands under a black light to see what they missed. 

The moral of the story is: a 7th Grader's hands are gross.

This kid is obsessed with Jeeps.
 
 
It was great.

No comments: